Pages

Your Ad Here

Friday, May 14, 2010

NEW Stuff

Since I'm always ran out of idea to catch-up with this blog NOW I would like to purpose new things that might interest you beside kept this blog update.. hu.. hu.. hu..

SO, down here are the 2 NEW stuff that I come with.


1. Do you know?
Will be posted every Sunday. The content is on an interesting fact on health and science.


2. Planet Green
Is an issue on agriculture, environments or etc. that will meet you once or twice a month.
(still not decide yet when to post it)






I hope you guy's like with this idea..hi..hi..hi.. If you guys have any other idea please leave comment with this post. THANK YOU

p/s: Don't forget to read my 1st post on 'DO YOU KNOW?' this Sunday.

1 comments:

hani bella said...

suke suke! taderla otak jadi lembap kat umah. hehehe. leh nampak cerdik sket. kehkeh :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails