Pages

Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 20, 2010

BLOG award

Erm, I'm always wonder what is the feeling of receiving a blog awards since I know about it. My first blog award I get from dArLyN with darlyn and book blog early of this year. I'm really glad that I had one, though I don't think that I have written/produce any good materials for this blog.
So as my first Blog Award to pass to, I have created my own award to share with you guys (though is wasn't 100% mine). The rules are so simple.

The receiver of this award have to;
  • Put this award in your blog, whether as entirely new post, or on your sidebar.
  • Choose at least 5 blogs that you really enjoy to follow/read them and state why that blogs are creative in a simple words.
  • Send them a message/ comment to let them know that you award them with this.
So here are my 5 blog list that I think that they are creative in my eye:
  1. Mazidul Akmal Sidik -for his great journalist activity.
  2. Ben Ashaari blog - for his good review and comment about others blogs.
  3. dArLyN & Books blog - for her excellent work on reviewing books especially novels.
  4. Salam Dua Benua blog - I'm really enjoy to see whatever she cooks, It make me feel hungry!, walaupon dah makan setengah talam.
  5. Pixel Photo blog - though he was a bit new in SLR photography, he like to share every single knowledge that he get.
I'm also would like to share this award with everyone who read this post at this moment. I really hope that you guyz like this award.

2 comments:

Alice said...

I see we have a mutual blogger friend, Darlyn, and she is great indeed. :)

Taufik MY said...

yup.. hihi.. but if you see her in personal, she is some kind of makcik lor.. ;P hahaha.. habis la kena marah ngan darlyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails