Pages

Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Note 33: Back to school !!...


Hey little explorer!!... Yup! you the little one..
It's time to pack you stuff and go back to school...

Huhu!!.. tomorrow the 1st day school session for year 2010 in Kedah, Kelantan, and Terengganu.. I wonder what those kids will feel to go back to school... Excited?!!.. (rindu pula pada zaman itu)

For those who first time experience it, I'm sure Mom and Dad are 1000 time worries to let their child go by them self ... yer la dah biase duduk bawah ketiak MakAbah..hehehe. May be some of the parents will join them for their first class in school... Lucky!!...

As a third child, my parents would not fill so worries about me because both of my brother and sister are studied in the same school + I'm the brave type.. hahahaha.. I'm also wondering why those parents wanna to say with their kid at that time... Tak kerja ker??!.. sibuk aje!.. kaco orang nak sekolah.. As I remember, I never cry like others did in class because it's my dream to go there since I'm 5... so kids you batter be like me. I really enjoy the moment with my classmate and teachers though not all of them likes me.. as sometime I'm a trouble maker in class.. hahahaha..

Some of other thing that I likes about school in my childhood are;

  1. I can have my own pencil box and color pencils like both my brother and sister have.
  2. I have my own school shoe (twingkel-twingkel) and bag (swan bag or other bag that have cool gadget) which I will ware it a few day inside my house before school session begin
  3. I like to draw and doing any art or handcraft.. No more mural at home.. hahahaha..
  4. Read a lot story book especially those with hard cover or the mysteries and spy novels (which I don't remember the title.. but it's normally come with a set.. around 24 sets I guess what a lousy librarian I'm)
  5. I can share my bekal makanan with my friends which normally we eat together tepi longkang kering belakang bangunan sekolah near to school field, so we can play together during recess after eat (pot tu!!... tempat operasi) I'm really enjoy Daing's nasi lemak with sambal sotong.. sedap!!..
So what do you like about school?!!...

p/s : Selamat kembali mengajar kepada Abg Ady, Kak Lily and Kak Zai, they are teachers in my family.. huhuhu.. and thank you to all my belove teachers!!... I will never forget you..

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails