Pages

Your Ad Here

Friday, January 1, 2010

Note 31 : The Lunar Eclipse


Hye!!... Yes it's me again...

Happy New Year 2010M and 1431H to everyone out there!... I wish all of you have a great life and year ahead. Actually I woke up this morning with a little disappointment, not because getting old (Ha3... what a joke guyz will never worries about their age) but because I miss an opportunity to see the moon eclipse which was reported by Falak Malaysia (CLICK HERE) to be happen last night.

I have been waiting this moment for a long time... the last time I watch the moon eclipse as a human not as a werewolf ( ima and darlyn fantasy) is when I was in the primary school which I don't really remember when, but I was really sure that it's happen in Ramadan.

Back to the moon eclipse last night, the Falak Malaysia said that the moon or lunar eclipse will happen around 01:53 a.m. to 04:28 a.m. with the mid eclipse or the climax at 02:23 a.m. where we can see the red moon.

As a Muslim I was very touched and humble if I can see this God creation once again in my life as narrated by al-Bukhari and Muslim from Aisyah r.a that the Prophets Muhammad decree that;

إِنَّ الشَّمْسَ وَالقَمَر َ آيَتَانِ مِنْ ايَاتِ اللهِ لاَيَخْسِفَان ِ لِمَوت ِ أَحَدٍ وَلاَ لِحَيَاتِهِ، فَإِذَا رَأَيْتُمْ

ذلِكَ فَادْعُوا اللهَ وَكَبِّرُوا وَتَصَدَّقُوا وَصَلُّوا


Meaning : Sesungguhnya matahari dan bulan adalah dua macam tanda dari tanda-tanda kekuasaan Allah. Terjadinya gerhana matahari atau bulan itu bukanlah kerana kematian seseorang atau kehidupannya. Maka jikalau kamu melihatnya, berdoalah kepada Allah, bertakbirlah, bersedekahlah serta bersembahyanglah”

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i try to figure out where's the moon... but unfortunately the sky is dark!!! i missed that opportunity too... haha!! so when's the nex?? another 100 years...? sure we can't make it!!

Taufik MY said...

Huhuhu.. 100 yr is too long I guess.. from what I read, perhaps another 19 yr we can see the same moon eclipse like last night.. may be the sun eclipse that coming on the 15 Jan 2010 can replace it InsyaAllah..

ima mirani said...

ala, thats mean i miss that too.. so that my fantasy will come true..

Related Posts with Thumbnails