Pages

Your Ad Here

Friday, January 1, 2010

Note 32: All about New YeAr

Wazzup guyz!!.. how your 1 day in the New Year???...

Wow it's 20:10 p.m. in year 2010. I just want to share with you guyz 5 things that I will do before and after new year.

Before New Year


1) Sit down and counting back my targets for that year...
2) Watch some new year movie with friends or family
3) Creating some memories..
4) Find my self a new calender for the next year (but this year I only got one calendar from Discovery Channel Magazine)
5) Sleep as early as I can because I want to be the first person that wake up and make my day in the new year (what a wired person!!....)



After New Year


1) Wake up early and doing nothing until sun rise.. but not this year (what a waste)
2) Watch my favorite morning talk show 'Malaysia Hari Ini' or MHI with a cup of milo and biscuits to see the last night celebration and some motivation chat..
3) Set a new goal which normally rotating the old one.. huhuhu...
4) Enjoy the day with my friends, normally hang around and doing nothing..
5) Buy something for myself...


p/s: Sorry for the typo and the my worst grammar earlier.. this is my last minute post before 20:10 p.m... I will make sure that I plan well for my next post on 20 Oct 2010 (20:10 p.m.) hehehe...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha..... i wake up very lat on the very 1st day of 2010. shoot!! if only today is not friday n i've to make a move to masjid... surely i'll wake up even later!!! hiks...

Darlyn said...

taufik..doing nothing..?i thought u r suppose to be busy! LOL

Taufik MY said...

New year ma... plus I cannot analyze my data with SAS..DA**!!!.. Mr. Awang alwayz busy feeding himself and gossiping!.. Dah 5 minggu tunggu dia install SAS in my laptop.. Kalo tanya mesti satu jawapan dia.. 'kamek dah try call serdang mintak id SAS yang baru.. tapi orang kat sana sik mau angkat'.. tak kan la satu line jer kat serdang kan?!!.. pemalas tul.. ader jer reason!.. tgk la minggu depan aku screach dia punya keta ittew!!.. muhahahaha.. (acah jer).. BUt I w'll report to his bos.. jaga kau awang!.. Nak malas pon agak2 la.. gayut aje..

p/s : tgk dArLyN aku dah marah nih!!... habis la!

Related Posts with Thumbnails