Pages

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hye!.. It’s me again… Yup!.. I’m still living, sorry for kept this blog empty without an update, perhaps I just run out of idea or just don’t have anything special /interesting to share with you guys. After all I’m a death man who struggles to finish my thesis writing ASAP.

If you realize lately I always thought about love… love is bla.. bla.. bla.. Here and there and so on.

People always ask me who is your gf?.. Who is the lucky gurl?.. When are you plan to get married?... it’s hard / board to answer thae same questions over and over again when you don’t have the answer, when there is nobody to stand beside your side.. I know they are concern about me and I do realize that I’m not getting younger..

Yes I’m 26, and I’m still solo.. Getting single doesn’t mean that I don’t have interest in women.. plz understand me very well.. I do looking for a gurl to spent the rest of my life to be her husband and father indeed.. But maybe this is not the right moment to search for the princess to say that I love you . I just have a really bad experience in love... go on if you want to say that I’m a looser.. It doesn’t mean anything to me at all. I just feel countable to be a friend or just a listener rather than a lover.

Love is not all about heart felling and bla.. bla.. bla.. As a muslim love means a lot to me and It’s come with a lot of responsible and commitment.. Not just an ordinary couple stuff.. But a commitment to fulfill your life with your dreams and something that can make the girl happy forever and never regret to be your lover.. In Islam, husband is the captain of the family, so to make sure all the all the passenger safe I must know a lot of things and …

Student like me will never give a hope to any girl.. as I’m also don’t know the life in front of me.. But I will never refuse to accept someone that came to my live before that time.. as maybe that is the fate that have been written by Allah to me.. Perhaps this may answer some of those questions..

1 comments:

Darlyn said...

I'd love to hear about love and never tired of it..and i think you are a sweet person and you deserve a very much better girl indeed.and the time will appear eventually.. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails