Pages

Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gift and Award

Huhu.. I have receive an award given by dArlyN, which I don't really expect had one..


The Award

Actually, I still have a few series of gift that have not been distributed yet.. simpan dalam locker (T_T). Rase malas jer nak melangkah ker Post office tu.. But because one of my friend (lady Dee) going to get married this weekend.. dengan paksa relanya aku pergi pos barang tu.. tp satu jer la.. yg lain belom lagi.. hahaha..


Cute tak??.. hihi.. actually I don't know nak bagi ape for her wedding.. rase nyer yg nie ok kot.. hahaha...(^^)

This master peace lak, I want to gift to my Sister for her wedding anniversary sekali ngan barang yang dia kirim, tapi tak tau nak print on t-shirt or bantal... Erm.. leceh tul.. silap2 ader simpan kat blog nie jer.. hahahah

p/s: aku windu kampung!!.. hahaha..

1 comments:

Darlyn said...

hehe..glad la u like it..and the present looks nice and i love the cuteness of that little black man..

Related Posts with Thumbnails