Pages

Your Ad Here

Monday, December 28, 2009

Note 29: Brand NEW Joke

This brand NEW jokes I got from my MOM yesterday when we have a little talk (gossiping) through pone. The story was actually came from my little niece - Madiha and her baby sister (5 month) - Maisarah when they came back from one of cousin's wedding reception in Kulai. Back in Kulai her mom (my sister) introduce her to one of my cousin's baby boy.

The joke started when both of them are having serious discussion after come back from the wedding...

Madiha : Adek-adek.. baby boy kat umah pantin tadi cute kan?...

Maisarah : Ermm.. erm.. (with a little smile and baby laugh pretend to understand)..

Madiha : Adek-adek.. adik nak tak baby boy tak??...

Maisarah : Smile with her cute face and shake her head down.. (may be she thought that her sis want to play bubu caca with her)

Madiha : Erm.. akak dah order dah... tapi lom sampai lagi...

HAHAHA!!!... How come this 3 1/2 years old kid can get funny idea like this... So MOM and DAD what is your answer?!... hehehe..

I'll sure if I ask JJ and Ean (Hitz.fm morning crew) or FBI and Fafau (Hot.fm a.m. crew) to prank my Sis and Bro.. we can get another nice joke.. hahahah


My cute niece Madiha and Maisarah

p/s :Those who want to get near to Maisarah please be careful.. Her beloved sis Madiha w'll kick you out if you don't get her permission..

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails