Pages

Your Ad Here

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Note 28: SARAWAK Daily Prayer Timetable (Takwim Solat) 2010

Salam,

To all my Muslim readers in Sarawak especially those in Zone 3. Here I would like to share with you guyz some info on the daily prayer timetable or 'Takwin solat' for year 2010 that I got from MyOneStop Sarawak.

You can directly download this timetable in this post or directly to the MyOneStop Sarawak (Prayer timetable webpage).
January, February,
Mac, April,
Mei, June,
July, August,
September, October,
November, December.

For those who are still in Sarawak but in differ zone. You may also may also get the daily prayer timetable on same link.



p/s: If you have some difficulty to download the prayer timetable please report to me, I will do my best to help. For those who are not in Sarawak but still in Malaysia I will work on the timetable for you guyz..hehehe.. Oh ya!.. the file is in PDF form.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails